lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

THE THREE TAKE AWAYS 
The 23 rd of november
Today was a good remider for all the process and came to my mind many important and useful things for my teaching. First of all team work, I really didn[t much about it sometimes I thought it was a waste of time, but after all I[ve been through during this year I know is a very important way of learning and a useful tool for teaching. As a teacher I can use it in diferent ways but the most important thing is that students learn from each other.
Second I didn´t know how to work with other teachers and with the network project I learnt how to do it. Now I'm meeting with my group every two weeks doing a good work together our teaching practice is being improved because we all have our own experiences and knowledge.
Finally I learn how to do a student centered class, I need to practice much more but I'm just trying to improve that, thanks to Haaga Helia's course all these I find out all these aspects for my teaching.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario